Friday, July 18, 2008

Millions of Peaches

Today we all got together and went and picked peaches. The orchard was so pretty and in the prettiest spot. I was a little bit unimpressed with the upkeep though. There were tons of weeds and it hadn't been mowed around the trees. I'm just used to the beautifully kept orchards at home in Washington.....Anyway, it was so much fun and the peaches were so delicious! It was a fun place to take pictures for sure. I'm sure I got more peaches that I will ever know what to do with, but oh well I guess. It was still fun.

Definitely not staged! :)

Nathan and Kylie had a little ride on my wagon, and I think they had more fun that it appears...

Our spoils. Aren't the baskets just so quaint!

Group picture afterwards. From left: Mindy, Tina (and Addie), Taylor, Jamie, Rachael, Tiffany, Me, Branae, Heidi

3 comments:

Middletonfamily said...

It was fun today! Thanks for pulling Nathan on the wagon!

Caralee and Jon said...

Oh fun we need to go to an orchard or something, I love fresh fruit.

threelittlebackseatdrivers.blogspot.com said...

that looks like fun!