Thursday, October 30, 2008

Milas & Laura were here this past week with their two little girls Lydia and Liza. It was so much fun to have them back in Rexburg with us for a few days. On Wednesday night we have a big family dinner with all of our cousins that are here from my mom's side of the family. We had lots of fun and lots of really good food that I'm still trying to get rid of. These are some pictures from the dinner.

Milas, Laura, Lydia, & Liza gathered around the kids table.
Drew holding Liza. This picture makes me wonder how she really felt about it.
Haley, Me, Laura, Sarah. On Tuesday we got together and make a Halloween craft. It was really fun to do and we found everything we needed pretty cheap so it was great.
Me, Kenny, Laura. We're the same age and we took a picture of the three of us last year so we had to do it again this year.
The boys posing for a picture.

8 comments:

Middletonfamily said...

Looks like you guys are having lots of fun! The craft is so cute. Is it just picture frames with paper behind it and then the letters. Do share!

Jennes said...

Fun pics Lindz! But hey, who is the dark headed guy in the mens photo? I can't for the life of me come up with who that is. Maybe a friend of Kenny's?

Jennes said...

One more question. Whose place are you at? Maybe Sarah's?

Seth and Sierra said...

How fun! Wish we were there with all of you! Don't you just love the Village clubhouse!? Great place to hang. I'm slightly surprised you guys didn't go the APX building!

Collin and Tiffany said...

Fun!! I love the BOO blocks. I was going to do a similar thing with the word SPOOKY. Maybe next year though. Happy Halloween!!

Caralee and Jon said...

Looks like so much fun! Did you guys find a place in utah yet? We haven't. So expensive!!

Tyler said...

i like the picture of drew holding a baby...

Laura Howe said...

Dnag those are good. You should e-mail me those some pictures from that evening. I have a really awesome one of you with your camera. I'll get on that.