Friday, June 5, 2009

31 Weeks

I really can't believe I'm already 31 weeks. It has gone by so fast. She is always moving like crazy. I am starting to feel her roll around in my hips and ribs more. It still isn't hurting though luckily.

I found out this weekend from my mom that I have been having contractions already for about a month. My stomach gets hard and I thought that was the baby pushing up against the outside of my stomach but I guess I was wrong. It's really strange to me that this is happening already.

I need to mention how amazing Drew has been through this whole thing. He is really excited to have a baby girl, and I love to see that in him. He is ready to wait on me hand at foot at any moment. I try not to abuse the privilege, but it is so nice that he is always ready and willing to help.

As a side note, my friend Britney did my hair this past week and I am loving it. I don't know if you can tell in this picture, but it is quite a big darker and I love the new color.

11 comments:

Melanie and Jake said...

That's great Drew waits on you! Take advantage now! It doesn't happen so much with baby #2!

Attitude of Gratitude said...

you are an adorable pregnant girl--I am jealous. I can't believe you are technically only seven weeks away from motherhood!?

JaMie said...

Linds you look so amazing! I really do love the hair.

Sharee said...

You look great. I can't believe how close you are getting either. It has gone by so fast (for me anyway-lol). I love the hair color too. Very cute.

The Tripp's said...

You are so adorable! I hope she comes soon (and healthy of course) so I can meet the little princess before you leave us!

Kristen and Alex said...

SO CUTE!!! I am so glad that you finally updated us with a belly picture! You look great and I love your hair too. How are you liking Pennsylvania? We sure miss you around here.

The Rawlings said...

You look so great!.. and I love your hair! Seriously though I hope that I look like you when I am pregnant because you look awesome! Love ya girl

Kemp and Whitney said...

aw look at you!

megan said...

You look like an amazing pregnant lady!! The hair looks great!!

Tiff said...

You still look so little and cute for being that far along! I always look like I'm ready to pop halfway through the pregnancy. Oh, and your hair is so cute! Have you decided on the name yet?

Unknown said...

yes i love your hair also...i am so glad you like it and i hope it was what you were going for;) i think the name you picked out is perfect. and who cares what other people think if you like it..you go for it! i can't wait to see this cute little girl!