Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Chicago!

This past weekend I got to make a trip to Chicago for my aunt's reception. My grandparents, my mom, my aunt, and my cousin were also there for the big event. We spent a few long days and late nights getting everything put together and then taking it all apart, but I really enjoyed the whole thing. It has taken me a couple days of long naps and attempting to sleep in to recover, but I think it was well worth it. I feel bad I didn't get a good picture with the groom in it, but make no mistake he was there! Congratulations Cortino and Karen!!

Daddy/daughter dance. Karen looking amazing dancing with the nicest Grandpa in the whole world!

My mom on the ladder, my Aunt Beth on the move, and my grandma hard at work at the ironing board (her favorite job).

The center-pieces. All of these pictures could have handled some editing to see them better, but I just didn't have it in me. The vases were lined with orange and lime slices and I thought they were soo beautiful!

5 comments:

Middletonfamily said...

Karen looks beautiful! I am so excited for her! So fun that you got to go to Chicago. I am dying for Aug. to get here so we can go home!

Lindsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsey said...

By some miracle I decided to look at the blogs. I think this is a first. Awh what a fun picture of Dad and I. What a fun, hard working time that was! ~ Karen (

Kristen and Alex said...

I want to see more pictures of your pregnant belly! You are getting so close to the end. I can't wait to see that baby girl!

Jennes said...

I'm glad you are posting some pictures Linz. I thought it was a great time that required a day or two of recovery for me also. To bad you missed out on the sight seeing on Monday. But I am so glad you got to come. I can't wait for Aug. (or is it late July) to see you and the baby! Oh, yeah, and Drew too :)