Saturday, June 13, 2009

Decision

I just thought I would let everyone know that I think we have decided on a middle name. It is scary to me to make a final decision because it's such a permanent thing...but it's only a middle name right? We are going to go with Darcy Ann. I know there were lots of votes for Elle, so sorry if your heart is broken over this. :) I loved Elle, but we are thinking we might want to use it for a first name in the future and I like the simplicity of Ann (without and E...so boring). Anyway, there it is. Thanks for the input. Only 8 weeks left!! I keep having dreams about her and I'm anxious to have her in my arms in real life, although I am still pretty nervous about the birth.

Quick side note: I have been feeling her have the hiccups for the last couple weeks, and two nights ago Drew fell asleep with his hand on my belly feeling her hiccups. I just thought it was so cute and I thought I would share. The End.

3 comments:

The Rawlings said...

I love the name ann without an e on the end!!! That's how my mom did it for me! How fun!! I am so excited for you to have your baby!! You are going to be the best Mom.

Caralee and Jon said...

Oh I'm so excited for you guys! I love those precious moments when the baby is there inside. I love the name! SHe will be such a cute girl!! Don't be nervous, you are stronger than you think!

The Tripp's said...

I love it!! And I want everyone to know that I know that Lindsey is going to be one heck of a mom, and I'm so excited for her. It will come so natural to you so don't let the nerves get in the way of the beauty of it all! I'm so so happy for you and Drew, you are getting close, yay!!