Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Ta-Dah!

Here are the tutu pictures you all have been waiting for! I chose a bad time for a photo shoot, and I was really lucky to get two pretty good pictures of her. It wasn't her happiest moment. After we tried the tutu pictures she fell asleep and I wrapped her up in this super soft pink blanket and took some more pictures. I need something new for a background, but really all I have is this black one. My sister Haley (for all you sad souls who don't know her) is really a photoshop genius and I sent my pictures to her and she fixed them all up and played around with the colors. I love how they turned out! The secret about the second tutu picture was that right as I snapped the picture she spit up big time and there was a white pool of spit of by her mouth, but Haley took that out and voila! Thanks Haley!




6 comments:

Collin and Tiffany said...

These are SO good!!! I love them!! She is so precious!! I really love the tu-tu. You did such a great job!

Laura Howe said...

Dang, Haley really is a photoshop genius, I think she should come give me a lesson or two. And you are a picture taking genius. So good!

JaMie said...

You did a great job! your such a good mom:)

Sharee said...

I love the pics too Lindsey. THe tutu is just too cute. I really wish I would have taken more pics of case. In fact I really need to take him somewhere for more formal pics for his 1st bday...at some point! LOL.

Kemp and Whitney said...

Super cute!

Caralee and Jon said...

Awesome pics!! So adorable! Drew will be busy keeping the boys at bay!!