Friday, March 4, 2011

17 Weeks

Yesterday I hit the 17 week mark. I posted a picture when I was 17 weeks with Darcy so I thought it would be fun to compare. I think I am mostly about the same size the pictures were just taken at slightly different angles, and coincidentally I am not a fan of my hair in either picture. I am going to have to do something about my mop soon!

At this point I am feeling much better. I haven't thrown up in a few days so that is a plus. The last time I threw up Darcy came and rubbed my back (like she had seen Drew do) which I thought was so adorable! My tailbone is hurting me and the doctor said that's because my uterus is tilted back and pushing on it at the moment, but supposedly it will move later on. I have also been having headaches quite a bit, but I have lowered my sugar intake and that seems to be helping.

17 weeks - baby #2

17 weeks - pregnant with Darcy

3 comments:

Kristen and Alex said...

You look great! I'm glad you're feeling better. And I like your dark hair!

Crystal said...

you are tiny! I probably look more pregnant (sadly) than that and I am not pregnant! Glad you are feeling a little better!

Tiffany Cramer said...

Glad you are feeling better. You look great! We still miss you guys! I think Steve is lost without Drew at school.