Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Funny Girl

I took a picture of myself making a face like this (which lucky for you I'm not posting) and then I turned the camera to Darcy and she did the same thing. Cracks me up.

Darcy has decided in the past week or so that she LOVES to color. I love it because now she has something that will occupy her for a long time while I do something else. But she does prefer if someone is coloring with her. She also always pats the ground or the seat beside her if she wants you to come sit by her. Last night right before bed I walked around the corner and found her and Drew laying on the ground coloring together. Cute!

Don't you love our decorations?! Every room in our apartment has a wall of boxes that we haven't unpacked because we're only going to be here for a few months. We are FANCY!!

2 comments:

Kristen and Alex said...

Hey....why unpack when you are moving so soon? You are doing the right thing even if you hate the boxes being there. I can't believe you will be in your house so soon! Exciting! Darcy is adorable and that is so nice that she will color and it keeps her occupied. Delson only likes to hoard all of the crayons....he's not so into the actual coloring part. I don't get it.

Betsy said...

Cute.
I wouldn't unpack if I was moving again in a couple of months either.
Hey I was thinking it would be fun to have you guys over for dinner one night. Email me your phone # and I'll give you a call, betsywetsy99@hotmail.com