Wednesday, June 8, 2011

30 Weeks

I hit the 30 week mark this past Thursday and I really can't believe I am already to this point. I feel like this pregnancy has gone by so much faster than my first did. This little guy is moving like crazy these days, which I think is the best part of being pregnant by far. I'm sorry to say, I am not as pleasant as I should be when I'm pregnant. I love having the baby, but I think being pregnant is a really hard gig. I am excited to meet this sweet baby to make it all feel worth it!


I just had to post this picture of Darcy. My mom got this cute swimming suit for Darcy and brought it over the day. I put it on her and got the camera out to take a picture and she just happened to strike this pose and I told her to smile. Oh man I think this is adorable!! What a babe!

11 comments:

Ashley Calaway said...

That picture of Darcy is so cute!! What a little ham! I am so glad we were able to finally meet in person. Give me a call anytime or shoot me an email or a message on Facebook if you need anything!

Sharee said...

She is too cute!! Case sure misses having her running around with him :)

Sharee said...

She is too cute!! Case sure misses having her running around with him :)

TaitFam4 said...

You are SOOOO tiny for 30 weeks!!! That is what I look like at like 12 weeks! :) You look wonderful. I envy you...you are lucky to carry so beautifully. Jordan and I just found out that I am pregnant again. Im probably about 6 weeks...and it wasn't planned. :) We miss you guys!

farrers said...

you look so cute! Cant wait to see you guys next week!!

Sierra said...

You so totally do not look 30 weeks! I'm jealous.

Kristen and Alex said...

She is a babe! How cute. You look fabulous too! He'll be here before you know it! Not too much longer.

Brittany said...

lookin' good my friend!! you are getting so close. and oh my i just about died when i saw this picture of darcy. she is SO cute and SO grown up!!! her hair is so long and blonde. wow! we miss having you guys around. hope all is well! are you in the new house yet?

JaMie said...

You are teeny tiny! You look great!

Crystal said...

Ok so you are officially too tiny to be 30 weeks! No fair! You look great!

Abigail said...

Darcy really is such a babe! And so grown up. I can't believe how much they change at this stage!!! And good luck with the last part of pregnancy. I totally agree that the baby is great, but pregnancy sort of stinks. :)