Friday, September 9, 2011

Kiddos

I am having a hard time coming up with new titles for these posts, because basically every post is about Darcy and Ezra. How many different ways can you say that? :)

Darcy LOVES her brother. She also loves to have her picture taken these days. She always asks to hold Ezra and then asks me to take a picture. He is not really a fan of this situation and Darcy is not a fan of him crying so it never lasts very long. I thought I should post all of these pictures of Darcy holding Ezra over the past couple weeks.

Obviously he loves it! :)




She also really loves to give him kisses all the time. She has started saying in a really high-pitched voice (like she has heard us do) "Hi Ezwa, how-a you?" And then she kisses him.

His legs just aren't quite filling these shorts out yet. :)

I caught a little smirk while he was sleeping.

Snoozing with dad.

Drew went and got the bumbo the other day and I was sure he was too little for it, but he sat right up in it. I couldn't believe it. He is showing off with how well he can hold his head up already.

I took this picture of Ezra looking over Drew's shoulder and it reminded us of this picture below of Darcy looking over his shoulder.

3 comments:

Laura Howe said...

Wow! that is crazy how much alike they look. He is such a sweet baby, I want to squish him!

Brittany said...

love the pictures! keep them coming. we miss you guys so much! ezra and darcy could be little twin babies. so fun!!

Sam said...

You kids look so much alike in those last pictures! Crazy! And I love, love, love that picture of Darcy kissing Ezra!