Thursday, September 8, 2011

Ezra's Blessing Day

Drew blessed Ezra this past Sunday. It was a really beautiful blessing and a great day with family. Just a few of the things Ezra was blessed with were "joy in this life, a desire to serve the Lord, and the courage to do hard things." We had lots of family here from both sides which we loved. Then some of the family came back to our house to eat.

Ezra in his blessing outfit.

Drew and Ezra before church.

I love this picture! I really wish it were a little clearer, but I just can't believe everyone is looking at the camera! :)

My mom got this dress for Darcy for her birthday and I have been waiting to have her wear it for Ezra's blessing day. She usually wears shorter dresses and she seemed a little surprised by the length when I first put in on her. We went outside for a little photo shoot before church and I had Ashley act crazy behind me to get some real smiles from Darcy.

Happy girl.

Packed house.



Ezra with Grandma Becky.

Ezra with his Great-Grandpa Bob.

Ezra with his Great-Grandma Beth and Great-Grandma Jo.

1 comment:

Dione said...

Awww Ezra is so sweet, sounds like it was a great day! Darcy's dress is really cute too!