Saturday, September 24, 2011

Favorite Picture

Today on the way to Mattawa Drew looked back and saw this. Darcy and Ezra had both fallen asleep holding hands. I think it is so sweet that Darcy would think to grab Ezra's hand like this. Sometimes when she's over-tired and having a hard time falling asleep in the car she likes us to hold her hand so she can fall asleep. I wonder if that's where she got the idea.

This was honestly one of the happiest moments of my life. I just can't get over how adorable it was. I even felt a little choked up. I love my babies.

4 comments:

Luke said...

That's a great picture. Very fun to see that as a parent. We have one of our three holding hands in the car. They were awake, but it was still cute to see. They were "being safe" as we tell them to do when we cross the street. And thank goodness for camera phones to capture the moment. Thanks for sharing.

Betsy said...

So sweet. Haven't looked at your blog in a while, there are a lot of cute pictures of those two together.

Crystal said...

HOW cute! They will be great friends!

Kristen and Alex said...

That is SO precious! What a good big sister! Darcy is adorable! I can't believe Ezra is over a month old already. Time is flying, as usual. He is a cutie pie!