Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wreath, Scarves, Blue Eyes, Action!

 Wreathes are my favorite new thing. I saw a wreath like this online last year but basically we were poor college students and I didn't ever like to spend money on things like this. I saved it in my memory though and I was so excited to get to try it. I really love how it turned out. It's just a bunch of fake roses that I spray painted black and then a big bow on top. Easy as pie!



 I was noticing the other day that I don't have hardly any pictures of me with the kiddos lately and I don't like that. I am with them ALL the time and I want that documented. The problem is I am usually the one that does the documenting. So the other day when Drew was home I had him take a picture. I need to do that more often. We were getting ready to go visit our bishop's family. I put on a scarf and Darcy wanted one too. Then I taught her how to pose. :)


I love these blue eyed babies! We were at Drew's soccer game today and I was noticing how blue Ezra's eyes looked so I got Drew's phone to take his picture. The lighting wasn't as great for his picture (or maybe it was my photography skills) but I still thought it was a sweet picture of him. Then I tried with Darcy and I love this picture of her! I think it's my new favorite.



This is the third time Darcy has asked me to take these pictures of her. She likes to stand at the corner of the entertainment center and then run past me and have me take her picture while she does it. Then she likes to look at the pictures. Today she tried hopping by. She cracks me up!




3 comments:

Laura Howe said...

Love those babes! nice BOO!!

Brittany said...

love love love the pictures! you and darcy are so cute posing with the scarves. you are teaching her well! your kids are so cute. i just can't wait to meet ezra someday! :)

Kristen and Alex said...

I LOVE the wreath! You are so talented! The posed picture is adorable and Ezra is getting so big. It's good that you are trying to get in pictures too. That is important!