Wednesday, June 20, 2012

7th Anniversary

We were traveling back from the family reunion on Father's Day so we did nothing except say Happy Father's Day. I am still feeling bad about it. Our anniversary was the next day and we had not planned ahead at all. Drew brought me home some really beautiful flowers after work, and at the last minute we decided we would try leaving our kids with someone and go out to dinner. We took them over to my visiting teacher's house (who was so sweet to take them!) and went to Outback. The kids both had moments of sadness but did alright. I have kind of been dying for a date lately so it was so nice to be able to go out just the two of us. We have had a great seven years together!

While I was wandering through Walmart earlier in the day I found this little ping-pong set and decided to get it for Drew for his anniversary present. I thought he might think it was lame, but he ended up being more excited about it than I anticipated. Darcy was excited about it too.

2 comments:

Melanie and Jake said...

Happy 7 years! Ours is coming up too!

Kristen and Alex said...

I'm so glad you got to go out! Happy 7 years!