Wednesday, January 23, 2013

This & That

 Here are some pictures of a few things that have been going on around here lately.

 The other day Darcy was taking a bath and Ezra couldn't handle the fact that it wasn't his turn. In fact, he just decided to take matters into his own hands and dove right in! I was standing right there, but he dove in face first which gave me a heart attack. He did end up lifting his head right before it hit the water and he made a pretty smooth entrance. This was especially funny to us because there is some history here!

 
 This was Drew somewhere around Ezra's age with his brother Kevin. These boys just love the water I guess! (I have this picture on a video so I just took a picture of the TV. Some day I should get the original from Drew's mom and scan it onto my computer and put them side by side.)

 
 I got some curlers for Christmas and Darcy loves to get her hair curled with them. She loves to look in the mirror when they're in because she thinks she looks so funny.

 
 All curled and ready for church!

 
 The other day Darcy went and made her bed without any encouragement from me. It was so exciting!

 
 I thought this was a sweet picture of her from the side.

 
 The other day Darcy got in my makeup and put some mascara on her eyelashes all by herself. She actually did an amazing job for her first time, and for being 3! Her eyelashes looked soo long.

Ezra and Drew were enjoying watching motocross together the other day, and they both had the same blank stare on their faces with their eyes glued to the TV which was cracking me up.
Gotta love a sleeping baby!

No comments: