Tuesday, September 27, 2016

First Day

 Well school has been going for about a month now, so I guess it's time to post these. :) This year Darcy started 2nd grade and Ezra started an official preschool.

Darcy had a few hard days the first couple weeks, although it wasn't nearly as bad as last year, and by now she is doing pretty well. She has finally started letting me drop her off in the morning instead of having me walk to her line with her while she holds onto me for dear life and we both separate in or nearly in tears. I feel so much better about sending her to school when she seems happy about going! She is going to computer lab this year happily which is new also. She loves art and music the most.

I hadn't really considered sending my kids to any preschool besides just a co-op before, but then I found out my friend, who I think is amazing, was running a preschool out of her home. I have not been feeling awesome and it just sounded so nice not to worry about the co-op this year. I am soo happy about this preschool! Ezra loves going and is always mad on Monday morning that he doesn't get to go to school and Darcy does (he goes Tuesday and Thursday mornings for three hours). I love his teacher and he is learning so much so quickly.


No comments: