Monday, November 20, 2017

Bills Berry Farm

We squeezed in our annual trip to Bill's Berry farm on the last weekend before Halloween this year. We are so grateful for our great friends that share these outings with us and for those yummy pumpkin donuts that I always eat too many of. :)



 I've been laughing at those three pictures and what it takes to even attempt to get a shot of all eight kids sitting together.

 And then this is what I got after all of that.
 Maybe a little better

 Allison is always so sweet to come visit Shelby.

 Shelby and Peter gnawing on either some pumpkin donut or some leaves. :)

 Darcy and Marley did some really nice posing for me while I was trying to figure out lighting.


 I had lots of pictures to laugh at in this group including quite a few of our family picture attempts. Darcy's face in this one is especially lovely.






No comments: