Friday, November 10, 2017

Ezra Turns 6

I have been working on getting my blog printed and as I was looking through my pictures I realized I missed a few posts over the last few months. So like I often do I'm going to be playing a little catch up starting all the way back in August for Ezra's 6th birthday.

His birthday was on a Sunday this year so we just did a small celebration at our house on that day. When everyone was at our house for Darcy's baptism we had a big cake for him and mixed his birthday celebrating in a little on that day. My mom got him his cake from Costco and he thought it was the best cake ever!

I posted on Facebook on his birthday and that post sums Ezra as a six year old up pretty well so I'm just going to copy that here.

"Happy 6th birthday to our adventure seeking, baby and spaghetti loving, deep thinking, athletic, tender hearted, all around awesome Ezra man!!"


No comments: