Monday, June 30, 2008

Basketball & Barbeque

I thought it was time to make it so that crazy before picture wasn't the first thing you saw when you opened our blog. That was scary. Yesterday our office had a big barbeque while we played volleyball. It was so much fun and the food was so amazing! We had steak & veggie skewers, barbequed corn on the cob, baked potatoes, and watermelon. Delicious!!

Friday the guys decided to have a little basketball tournament. It was so hot outside that morning. I was dying and I was just sitting on the side. I don't know how they survived running around the basketball court.

Devouring our yummy corn!

Some of the chefs (I only helped shop and cut, not cook.) Mindy, Me, Heidi, & Branae. Look at those shish-ka-bobs! They were so beautiful.

Some of the guys ended up playing this game while they waited for their turn at volleyball. Basically they just tried to push each other off the pipe they were standing on. Here are Drew & Kody taking their turn.

Drew going up for a shot in the basketball tournament.

Nick driving to the hole!


3 comments:

Haley Webb said...

Save me a piece of that corn!

Caralee and Jon said...

Yummy! I love shish ka bobs! That looks so good. You guys get to have so much fun it looks like this summer!

Kristen and Alex said...

You look like you are having a lot of fun! I love your new haircut. It is really cute!