Tuesday, June 24, 2008

New Do!

By request I am posting pictures of my new do. My friend Mindy cut my hair off this past Friday and I am really loving it. I don't know if most people will even notice the difference but she really cut off quite a bit of hair. Its A-line so there's more gone in the back than the front. I decided a really nasty before picture was necessary because that's how they always do it in magazines and on TV. Prepare to we wowed!! :)

You can see how horrible all that nasty hair was making me feel in this before picture! (I really debated about whether or not I was brave enough to post this beauty.)

Much happier with the new bob.

The side view so you can really experience the essence of the A-line.

9 comments:

Seth and Sierra said...

Very nice!

Haley Webb said...

Almost as good as Laura's makeover :) Really cute. So drastic! I think makeovers make you feel like a new person... and it shows on your face.

Caralee and Jon said...

Looks really cute!

Cassie said...

Really cute hair! So glad you left a comment, now I know your blog too!!

Attitude of Gratitude said...

love it! you look adorable always.

Tiff said...

Hey, I saw on Haley's blog that you wanted us to invite you to our blog, or at least I hope I'm the Tiffany you were talking about. I don't know your email address. Email me at tommyandtiff@gmail.com and I'll invite you. Your new haircut is very cute by the way!

Mrs. Haynie said...

love the before and after pictures! wow you can really see a difference with the new do...i love it

Mrs. Haynie said...

oh and you now are making me want to cut my hair...ahhh!!! why did you have to do that?!

Laura Howe said...

cute cut. You are always so good with the before part of the before and after pictures. and the after part too, but I especially enjoy the Before.