Monday, June 2, 2008

More Volleyball!

I finally got to play! :) Sorry about having another volleyball post, but we play a lot here and so far its one of my very favorite things about this summer. The first picture is our group of APX wives. Big group but I can think of at least five that weren't even there. We have to be the biggest group of wives in all of APX. It's so fun to have so many fun girls to hang out with. The second picture is of Jamie and I battling at the net. While we were playing Kylie found a pile of silly string and couldn't get enough of it (third picture). The fourth picture is Drew and Conrad going up for the double block. And the fifth picture is of Drew killing it! I love volleyball! Haley, come join us!! :)








3 comments:

Haley Webb said...

I love these pictures. Sweet battle at the net. (Tear rolling down my cheek) I wish I could be there :(

taylor said...

oh gosh i look so popular! thats rare! im so glad ive made friends already! this is cute, and that was so fun. and hot!

Cassie said...

Sounds like lots of fun to have so many wives. We had a big group of wives 2 summers ago and it was so much fun. Hope all is well in the selling life!