Saturday, June 7, 2008

CMA Fest!!

This weekend is CMA Fest. Last night I went to one of the concerts with some of the girls. It was soo much fun! The performers were so amazing. 11 different people performed and all of them were good but there were definitely some highlights. The most exciting were Miranda Lambert, Josh Turner, Carrie Underwood, Faith Hill, and Keith Urban. Julianne Huff was one of the other performers. She is on dancing with the stars and has just decided to be a singer too so she just sang one song. She is LDS but she certainly wasn't dressed like it which always drives me crazy. Come on people, REPRESENT! I'm just so sick of that kind of thing...ya know. Anyway, the concert was extremely exciting. We started way up in the nose-bleeds but we worked our way down to the bottom for Faith and Keith Urban. It was much better closer. Carrie Underwood has the most beautiful voice in the world, Josh Turner can hit the lowest notes in the world, Faith Hill was so beautiful and she has always been my favorite so it was amazing to see her in real life, and Keith Urban was so cool and the most amazing performer and guitar player ever! I wish you all could have been there. It was a blast!
Above:
1. The girls...Tiffany, Heidi, Me, Jamie.
2. Carrie Underwood
Below:
1. Josh Turner
2. Faith Hill (We were finally closer.)
3. Keith Urban



10 comments:

Mrs. Haynie said...

hi linds! so glad you told me about your blog. i am EXTREMELY JEALOUS that i wasn't able to go to the concert..I absolutely love kieth urban and when heidi told me he performed as a surprise i was so sad :(

Attitude of Gratitude said...

So fun--how lucky for you darlings. Looks like summer is already going great over there. We miss you guys--are you ever coming home this summer?

Seth and Sierra said...

So jealous! Those are my favorite country singers!! Maybe they'll come to Austin ;)

Lindsey said...

Hillary, we are probably going to go home at the end of August for a week or so. We've definitely got to get together!

Kemp and Whitney said...

hey! I just wanted to tell you that you can go to my blog and on the side under 'Friends Businesses' go to Cutest Blogs on the Block, and goggle "one cute blog" and click on the first link that pops up....these are the two sites that have really cute backgrounds! :)

Laura Howe said...

Gay! at least I could go gamble if I want.

Caralee and Jon said...

That looks like so much fun! I like faith hill as well! I'm excited to go to another concert sometime!

LaRene said...

What a fun place to be for the summer! All the new and fun adventures! You are really getting to see the country aren't you?

LaRene said...

What a fun place to be for the summer! All the new and fun adventures! You are really getting to see the country aren't you?

Jiggle Johnson said...

Hey Lindsey! Just wanted to say it was great talking to you today! You are so beautiful and so sweet!!