Thursday, March 12, 2009

Drum Roll Please!


Just some of the things I had come to accept I would never have any need for. Lucky for me, I was wrong! We are having a girl!! When the nurse told me I was in complete shock. I honestly had not planned on having a girl even a little bit. I have been shopping for boy baby stuff and have completely disregarded the girl things. So now I'm having to shift gears. We are really surprised but SO excited. I can't wait for Drew to have a little girl. I just know she will wrap him right around her tiny little finger. I'm sure I won't be able to get away from it either. We are feeling so lucky and we are having fun switching from calling the baby "him" to "her." Yay for baby girls!!

P.S. It might be a little old school, but I think it is totally necessary to have ruffles on baby girl swimming suits!

I don't know if you can figure this one out but she is sucking on her arm. So cute!
Evidence that there's a girl in there (in case there are those who refuse to believe it).
Another profile shot. Do you think she has Drew's nose? I sure hope so!

9 comments:

Chelsea said...

Congrats!! There is so much cute girls things, she will be fun to shop for! Old Navy has a ton of sale baby clothes right now, that might be worth checking out. Anyway, that is real exciting! Any names yet?

Sam said...

I had a feel you'd be wrong. Just because you were so sure. That is so great. You are going to LOVE having a little girl. And yes she will warp you both around her tiny chubby fingers. And I agree, ruffles are necessary on swimsuits. Hurray for pink! So now the question is, what are you going to name HER?

Dione said...

Yea!! Baby girls are so much fun! I thought for sure we were going to have a boy to, its so fun to let yourself shop on the GIRL side of baby gap ;)

Seth and Sierra said...

Yay for a girl!! I actually thought it might be one. I think it's because you were so dead set on it being a boy :) Little girls are so ADORABLE! All those cute little frills!

Tiff said...

Congratulations! I wouldn't know what it's like to have a girl, but I'm sure it will be so fun! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy...you're halfway through!

Caralee and Jon said...

Yay!! I'm so excited for you guys!! A little girl is so special!! Congrats!

Collin and Tiffany said...

YAY A GIRL!!! That's so exciting! I'm kinda sad that we won't be out with APX for the summer to see all those little babies part of the group!! I've heard that little girls are nice for the first ones because they are so helpful with any other little siblings plus they have a much bigger clothes selection than boys!! It'll be so fun shopping pink, pink, pink!! Take care

Kemp and Whitney said...

that's so awesome! Congrats! E-mail me your address so we can send you guys something for your little one :)

Danny & Branae Porter said...

congrats linds! That is so exciting! Now you'll have a little girl that you can teach dance too! We are so excited for you both! that's awesome!