Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Island Park

After finishing that last post I realized I actually do have pictures to post. This past weekend Drew and I made a quick trip to Island Park (near Rexburg) to go snowmobiling with some of the people in Drew's office. It was so fun to see our friends again and to spend a couple days with them. We miss having so many good friends around. We stayed in a cabin there with everyone. It was so beautiful with all the snow, but it was pretty nice to be able to come back to Washington where the sun is shining and there is no snow. Here are some pictures from our weekend.Jordan, Abbie, Drew, & Me
Drew jumping.
Me trying to be tough. I wouldn't look nearly as serious if it weren't for the awesome helmet that I got to steal (thanks Sharee!).

1 comment:

Laura Howe said...

You're hard core! Of course there is a jumping Drew picture, I would be a little worried if there wasn't a tricky picture of Drew. Show off! jk