Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Kicker

Drew felt the baby kick for the first time last night. The funny thing is that I really only started noticing that I was feeling something about two days before. I had him rest his hand on my belly where I had been feeling it and he got a thump right in the middle of his palm. He was SOO excited about, and I actually was too. I thought that I would feel it for a while before he could ever feel anything.

We find out tomorrow if it's a boy or girl we've got in there. I can't wait. Suddenly I'm nervous that it might actually be a girl after all this time of just "knowing" it was going to be a boy. Not that I would be sad about that at all. I just hadn't really considered it as a possibility. Drew keeps telling me how much he hopes we have a girl one day and how excited he would be if this one is a girl. He actually has had more experience with girl babies. I'm rambling now, but seriously, I am so excited for tomorrow and I can't wait to tell everyone the news.

P.S. Sorry there are no pictures. Ashley (my seven year old sister in case you don't know) informed me that I had fewer pictures on my blog lately than my sister Haley and that I needed to get serious about adding new pictures. Hopefully I can find something to take a picture of soon!

3 comments:

Seth and Sierra said...

That's so exciting!! I can't wait either! :)
Well, you better make Ashley happy and post more pics than Haley! The competition is on! ;)

Laura Howe said...

I hope you get a girl too! boys are cute too though. I'm exciting to find out. YAHOO!

Sam said...

You HAVE to tell us what you are having ASAP. I am so excited for you. Sean and I were both so sure we were having a girl and we were right, so who knows about you and your baby. And I felt Lexi weeks before Sean did just because of where she was positioned. It all just depends on your baby.