Thursday, September 10, 2009

Pictures

Occasionally I am harassed for not posting pictures of Darcy often enough, so here are a few for the harassers!

I love this picture! This was taken just a minute ago. She was laying on the couch and I thought it was the perfect chance to get a good picture of her onesie from her G&G Christensen and just as I snapped it she smiled (and flailed her arms apparently)! YAY! Maybe some day I will get one with her eyes opened.

The was the shot I was going for. It was still a little big last time we tried to take these pictures. Now it is nice and tight and you can see all the words.

I ordered these crocheted headbands and a little crocheted beanie for her about a month before she was born, and when they still hadn't come by the time we left Philadelphia I was soo sad. I had called a few times, but just got someone's cell phone answering machine I think. Luckily I had changed my address, because I was just about to give up and order some new ones when they showed up in the mail at the beginning of last week! I was really excited, although I am still confused why it took that long to come. She looks so cute with these big flowers on her head, but honestly I don't think she loves them as much as I do...sad. This flower my cousin Dione made for her. I love it! Thanks Dione.

Dressed up for an outing in her car seat. Purple day!!

6 comments:

Sharee said...

So cute! I love those huge flower headbands too.

Sam said...

She is so chubby and cute! I love her little round face.

I order all my headbands and ribbons and such from the ribbonretreat.com they are located in Shelley, ID and have amazing service and fast shipping.

Sam said...

It's actually theribbonretreat.com

Sara said...

I love love the big flowers too!! Adorable little girl!

megan said...

Oh Linds she is so cute! I love those headbands. Hope life is treating you well!

Dione said...

She is getting so big, what a sweetie! The flower looks great on her i'm glad you like it :)