Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Darcy's Dance Recitals

 Darcy's dance class was a tap and ballet combo class, so she had two recitals. It got a little crazy with all the rehearsals, but ultimately I loved watching my girlie up on the stage. She had some pretty rough moments when I had to leave her with the backstage babysitters, but when she got to performance time she did great.
 Hanging out in the hall with her class at dress rehearsal.

 Final bow at dress rehearsal.


 We had lots of family come to support Darcy and we were so grateful for that. My family had to cut out early to go to Ashley's piano recital, but I got this one picture of Darcy with Grandma and Grandpa Christensen who brought her a balloon. She looks kind of crazy in this picture, but it's the only one I have. :)

 Drew, Ezra, and I with our little dancer.

 Here she is ready for her tap recital.





Here she is after the recital with her cute little dancer friend Tessa.

No comments: