Sunday, June 30, 2013

Neal's Homecoming

 We went to the family reunion on Wednesday and Saturday afternoon we drove from Boise to Dillon, MT to my cousin Neal's mission homecoming. We were thinking we were a little crazy to do so much driving all the over, but we did not regret it! I love spending time with my family! We had so much fun there. Neal spoke with his two brothers Boyd and Spencer and did all gave really great talks. It sounds like Neal was really a great missionary. He went to Mexico and he told us he never spoke English there. We could tell because he had a crazy Mexican accent still. :)

 Darcy and Ezra having fun on the trampoline.

 My cousin Allison and my Uncle Alan playing "Say, Say oh Playmate." (I was surprised to find out as a kid that my dad knew this game too.)

 I was pleasantly surprised to see that Neal knew it too. :)

 We played a few serious rounds of musical chairs.


 The boys, and Ashley rode four wheelers a little bit.

 My grandparents watching their crazy posterity. In my grandma's patriarchal blessing it says that she will be the mother of a great people. So my cousin Lainey put together this big map with pins in all the places our family members have served missions or served in the military. They presented it to them here and they loved it.

 Darcy being brave showing Ezra that it's really ok to pet the dog.

What everyone wanted to do at the end of our adventures.

No comments: