Thursday, January 2, 2014

Christmas with the Christensen's

We ate lunch with Drew's parents and both sets of grandparents on Christmas day, but we got together with his siblings to open gifts on the 26th. It was actually really nice to spread it all out a bit, and it gave us a whole extra day of excitement.
 Misty offered to sell me one of her extra prime lenses, and she let me use it to see if I really wanted it or not. I am convinced! I was loving every picture!

 Ezra getting some help from Brayden and Darcy.

 Ezra got his hat on all by himself.

 Darcy has been loving her new Barbie RV that is seriously the Ritz!

 The front of the RV comes off and then pulls out into a horse trailer!

 Justin with his new knife from Ezra. 

 Drew with his new sander from Justin.

 Grandpa Neil with his new atomic alarm clock! Dream come true for him! :)

 Jamie & Brayden working on a lego jet.

 Misty reading Darcy her fun new book from Case. Seriously a funny book.

After I spent a couple hours putting that thing together, Darcy finally got to play with it.

No comments: