Thursday, January 2, 2014

Christmas with the Jenne's

 We were back and forth a couple times to my parents' house on Christmas day.
 My mom got Ezra Chuck's friends from the Chuck the Truck show and they are all now his best buddies. He takes them everywhere. They jump on the trampoline with him, take a bath with him, go up and down the stairs with him, and we can't leave the house without at least one or two of them. 


 Darcy got Candy Land! I love this game for little girls!

 Ashley opening her new robe. Man that thing is soft!

 The only picture of me on Christmas. I am pretty excited about that new cake stand!

 Drew opening his new webcam that he needed for his online teaching job. Yes!!

 My parents are planning on building a house this year, and I have been reading a blog online that talks about how complicated and stressful it can be. So after doing some research on Pinterest I attempted to put together a home-building organization binder for them.

 Emily is so sweet to always think of these kids on the holidays. She sent some great new slippers!

 My dad was SO excited about his new Outhouses calendar! :)

 Slowing down to watch Despicable Me 2.

 I am so sad this picture is blurry. Mr. Jase is killing me with his cuteness! Here he is sporting his cool new slippers too.

 I had to add this picture because of Darcy's silliness. She told me she was doing a Jase face. (He tends to get pretty wide-eyed at noises going on around him.) Her version is a little bit scary! Haha.

 A cute mom and baby moment.

 My parents' made Matthew a cool new tent and the kids had lots of fun playing in it together. Darcy and Ashley even slept in there one night. Because the tent was set up in the middle of the family room Darcy ended up staying up really late with all the adults. She was so tired she was laughing so hard at everything and being so very silly. I really think that had to be one of the best nights of her life so far.

Oddly enough I didn't get any pictures of Matthew in his tent...

No comments: