Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Drew's 30th Birthday

 Drew turned the big 3-0! I have to say, he makes 30 look good! We had a fun day of celebrating.
 We did this last year and Darcy insisted we do it again.

 Darcy was so anxious for him to get home to walk through his balloons, and she loved it when he finally did!

 Ezra woke up from his nap just in time to catch the action too. 

 Opening his present.

 A Seahawk's shirt to go with the tickets to the game I had given him a couple days earlier. (I'm sad I didn't take any pictures of that.)

 We had a few of our friends and their families over for a little party that night. I thought this picture of Drew surrounded by these three little girls was pretty cute. What a wild 30th birthday! :)

Some of the group watching the candle action.

Although I'm positive Drew could have easily blown out 30 candles we just went with the numbers this year.

No comments: