Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Seahawk's Game

I had been trying to figure out how to throw a surprise party for Drew's 30th birthday, but I was not getting it figured out and it was freaking me out. So I was really excited when Drew tried to get tickets to the Seahawk's playoff game, but they were sold out pretty much instantly. He wasn't doing it for his birthday so he wasn't willing to spend as much as I was. I spent a couple days researching and finally bit the bullet and bought them. I really had no idea what I was doing and I ended up paying too much money for some pretty lame seats. When Drew opened the envelope though, he was so excited and he didn't care where we were sitting, just that we were going. :)
 On our way to the game.

This is a silly picture, but I didn't see any other pregnant people at that game and I was feeling like a pretty dedicated wife and fan!

 Drew signing the 12th man flag before the game.

 Drew could have been the 12th man by himself. He yelled the whole game! We were in the very last row in one of the few uncovered sections. It rained like crazy and the wind blew like crazy pretty much the whole game. It was SOO cold!! We served as a wind break for everyone in front of us.




This was the field right after we beat the Saints 23-15! We had so much fun! I hope we can go to another game some day when the weather is nicer and we can sit a little closer.

2 comments:

Kell Bjorn said...

Sooooo jealous!! Even with back row seats, that must have been awesome! Go Hawks!

Drew said...

It was so awesome Kell! It was my first NFL game and we definitely have to go back.