Thursday, November 12, 2015

A Few Extra October Pictures

 Darcy had a first grade music performance that was really fantastic. They sang "Prime Time Nursery Rhymes" and it was completely adorable. Although she was a little nervous, she had been practicing and looking forward to this for weeks. She has a wonderful music teacher which makes me so happy. She has always been a music lover, and I love to have that reinforced by a great music teacher.

 Just cute

 I don't know if I'm really behind the times, but I did not know the inside of an apple could look like this. Darcy's teacher showed them at school and she came home and told me how to cut an apple to have a star inside. I had no idea! Cool!

 For the last few months our kids have spent their time at my parents' in the dirt. We tend to leave their house with very dirty, but happy kiddos.

 I think this was the first time I realized Ezra could open the car doors. We looked out the window and were surprised to see Ezra and Matthew in our car going for a little ride. Ezra had hooked that huge chain up to the front for a tow which really cracked me up. He's always looking for a way to hook a vehicle up.

 I went and made a bunch of applesauce with my mom and sisters one day. Fun times.

These four boys are really keeping us on our toes these days, but I love that they are buddies!

No comments: