Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Bill's Berry Farm

 The Saturday before Halloween we visited Bill's Berry Farm. It was pretty busy, but I think the whole place is pretty quaint and fun.
 
 There were lots of spots for kids to put their faces through on this board, but I could never get a decent shot of all the kids. This one of Parks will have to do. He kept going back to poke his face through over and over.

 This clown was there putting on a little show and the kids were loving it. I especially loved Thomas' face in this picture.

 Allison and Parks got a ride out to the pumpkins in the wheelbarrow.

 Getting a shot of all three kids was a bit of a challenge.

 At this point the other kids were running all over the place and I was following Parks around (except for that time I lost him in the crowd for a few minutes and started to freak out just a tiny bit) so I have tons of pictures of him and not many of Darcy and Ezra.

 I'm not sure if he was supposed to or not, but at one point Parks helped himself to the apples on the ground under the trees.

 There was a band playing that Parks stopped to listen to for a minute. Then he broke it down and had a dance party.

 He had turned 18 months a couple days before so I thought this was a good opportunity to take some pictures of him for that.

 "Can you even believe what I'm doing right now?!"

 Love that cute crooked smile


 The grand finale was this ride behind the tractor. Darcy was so wishy washy about whether she wanted to go or not. The cars all filled up and at the last second she decided she wanted to ride after all. Thomas was such a good sport to let Ezra squish in his car with him so Darcy could have a ride.

This pictures cracked me up because the boys were the ones that were the most excited when the ride started and the girls were a little less impressed. At the end of the ride, as you can see, the tables had turned.

No comments: