Friday, June 4, 2010

West Virginia

From Washington DC we headed to Baker, West Virginia. Drew's Grandparents are there helping his Uncle Dana build his house. They are staying in their awesome motor home in an RV park there. After staying with them we are thinking we might just buy a motor home instead of a house. That is living!! :) We planned on only staying one night, but we were having too much fun so we stayed an extra night. There was a pool at the RV park so we decided to take Darcy swimming. The water was cold, but she loved it anyway. I am so excited to take her swimming more this summer. The last night we were there we played a game of Farkle with Drew's grandparents and we all ended up laughing so hard and having the best time. I ate a ridiculous amount of sugar and lots of other good food while I was there and have been trying to recover ever since. It was so great to get to chat and spend time with them. Family is the BEST! Thanks Bob and Joann!
Darcy hanging out in the shot gun seat of the motor home.
The brave swimmers. I was only half-brave. I only went in up to my waist.
Drew playing with Darcy in the pool.
Darcy sitting next to the pool.

3 comments:

Attitude of Gratitude said...

She ALWAYS looks so happy! What a doll.

Chelsea said...

I love love her swim suit!! Looks like fun!

Caralee and Jon said...

Thats awesome! I'm glad your having fun!