Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Drake and Lainey

On June 20th my cousin Lainey married Drake in the Columbia River Temple. They are such a cute couple and we are really excited for them! Lainey, her parents, and our other cousin Shay (who Lainey is really close to) stayed at our house the night before the wedding and I was so excited to have them come. It paid off for us to live the closest to the temple. :)

After the wedding we all went to Yakima for the reception. They had a more casual reception with a bunch of different yard games, and we all came away thinking we had never been to a reception that was more fun.

I took a million pictures, and I am going to attempt to cut them down as much as I can.
 Lainey, ready to go get married!

 I love this picture of Drew and Parks.

 This one of Ezra checking out the fountain cracked me up.

 Married!



 Most of our side of the family that was at the wedding (missing some husbands and little kids)

 My dad's three sisters who are some of my favorite people on the planet!

 My dad and his siblings that were there (missing two brothers)

 My grandparents and their kids who were there

 At the reception somehow my kids got their hands on these cool old hats of Lainey's and Uncle Don's that they wore faithfully, and looked really awesome in.

 In my family my Aunt Elaine is famous for her homemade root beer. She had these made with special labels and I thought they were so cute.

 My Uncle Dale whipped up this big version of box hockey that was a big hit. (And there are those awesome hats again!)

 The stick game

 Lainey and Drake met in a bluegrass class in college and they performed for us at their reception!

 Emily also dazzled us with a song she dedicated to them. :)

 More box hockey

I can't remember what this game was called anymore. Darcy won one of the rounds which was pretty exciting!

No comments: