Thursday, July 23, 2015

Father's Day

I know Father's Day was a while ago, but I had a couple pictures that I had to post. I love my dad and my kids' dad so much, and I love that we have a special day to celebrate them every year.
I thought this picture of Drew with our kids before church was soo cute! I love how Darcy is draped over him, Ezra decided to pose with his leg crossed and Parks is missing a shoe. When I think of how blessed my kids are to have this dad who loves them so much and takes such good care of them it chokes me up. I love these guys!

After church we headed to my parents' house to visit. Haley had made a bunch of little crowns for her nursery kids to give their dads and had some left over. We decided we needed a picture of all the guys in them. I told them to all go find the manliest prop they could find for the picture, and they took that very seriously! We were all getting a serious kick out of this shot. I am so proud to call these guys my family! So fun and such good sports! On top of that they are fantastic fathers (and soon to be fathers)!

No comments: