Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Family Reunion

 At the end of June we went to the Jensen family reunion at Cherry Hill in Utah. Cherry Hill has a big water park with an awesome pirate ship that my kids were soo excited to go to. The second day we spent the day at the water park and it did not disappoint. The first day we all met up at the treehouse museum which was really awesome. It was 100 degrees the whole weekend, we were camping in a tent and we didn't end up getting a whole lot of sleep. The last day we went to boondocks which was a fun place, but I was so completely exhausted by then that I could hardly enjoy it. It was hard to make my legs move, and our kids were running all over the place. We were supposed to stay there a third night, but Drew and I decided we had had enough and we left after he finished golfing. We got to Boise at midnight and stayed in a hotel there. We all got a good nights sleep which felt so wonderful. We swam in the pool in the morning and headed home where the 113 degree temperature greeted us warmly.
 My parents borrowed the big box hockey game from Lainey's wedding and took it to the reunion, and it was a hit again.

 The boys in the water

 Luke, his kids and Darcy in the lazy river. They spent a lot of time there.

 Darcy, Whitney, and Michael in the lazy river again

 Alyssa, my mom, Whitney and Nick coming off the double dragon water slides

 Luke with Sam and Drew with Ezra

 Drew and Ezra high-fiving

 Ezra on the bumper boats

 Right before we left Ezra and Sam had a little water fight that was so adorable. 

 Sam kept saying, "I won't get you this time. Really. I won't do it." And every single time Ezra would fall for it and she would get him. I thought it was so funny.


Just some of our big group

No comments: