Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Tea Party

 At Darcy's dance studio they were wanting us to pay for an extra month of classes for only two classes, one of which was going to be a tea party. I wasn't really interested in paying for that so I told Darcy we would have a tea party at our house instead and she was thrilled. We had Thomas and Marley come and Matthew just happened to be at our house that day too for a bonus! The boys sat there for a couple minutes, and then the outdoors called to them and they moved on which I thought was funny.




 I tried to come up with royal titles for all of them for their place cards. 
Madame Marley

 Earl Ezra (I was pretty proud of myself for coming up with that one.)

 Missure Matthew

 I struggled to come up with one that started with T, and eventually settled on Titan Thomas.

 Dutchess Darcy


No comments: