Tuesday, July 7, 2009

36 Weeks

Only four weeks to go!! Drew keeps telling me to go run or jump around to make her come out, and I keep having to remind him that it wouldn't really be a good thing for her to come out quite yet. I talked to my doctor at my last appointment and he said they will probably induce me at least by my due date.

Last week we had a couples softball game. I decided it would be no big deal for me to play because I have been exercising through my whole pregnancy. Not the case! I have been exercising, but that had not really included running or really sudden movement, especially lately. I'm pretty sure it was running the bases that did me in. By that night I could hardly walk. I have recovered for the most part, but ever since the bones in my hip area have been hurting me when I do any real walking.

Today I got a swift kick to the ribs which was pretty painful and really startling to me. I'm curious to see what other fun things are going to come up in these next few weeks.

7 comments:

Sam said...

I love it! You're so cute. Just a few weeks and your whole life will change. My best advice is to enjoy your sleep now and pack your hospital bags early. Lexi came two weeks early so just be prepared. Good luck!

Laura Howe said...

The last month is so much fun. :) You look so good, You don't really look like you are 36 weeks. I am so excited, She will be here so soon, YAY!!

LaRene said...

You hardly look big enough to have a baby. Maybe she will just grow this next couple of weeks. You look great!

Seth and Sierra said...

You look really good!

Heidi said...

you look so good, I am jealous.

Chelsea said...

That last month seems like an eternity! Hang in there! I love the updates!

Haley Webb said...

You look Fab-o! I thought you might like this, and maybe this would be the place for sure you would check, but I like this make your own romper link. Go here, and enjoy!
http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Baby-Romper-from-a-T-Shirt