Saturday, July 18, 2009

Successful Tutu!!

My first attempt at making a tutu was a success!! I think it is quite possibly the cutest thing I have ever seen. I tried to make it so it would fit her when she is a new baby so it is really tiny and I love it. The pictures don't really show it, but it is a light pink and a light peach color with a brown and white polka dot ribbon. I took one picture with my hand in it so you can kind of see the scale. Although it took longer than the 30 minutes the lady said it would take, it really was an easy project. Everyone should give it a try!!




6 comments:

Danny & Branae Porter said...

wow that seriously is the cutest thing i have ever seen! Great job linds!..i can't wait to see it on your little girl! :)

Sharee said...

So adorable! That is what is so great about having a girl!

Laura Howe said...

I love it! I keep meaning to call you, but I havn't seemed to have a moment, but I will.

Kemp and Whitney said...

super cute!

Heidi said...

so cute, I love it!

The Rawlings said...

That is so cute!!! You are so talented! I love it!